Ammo is still tough to find…especially modern military calibers (9mm, 5.56/.223, 7.62/.308)…but keeping my eye out. You have to be diligent if you’re still trying to stock up. I’m still buying ammunition…before I shoot so that I don’t deplete my stocks. Here’s what I noticed today:
- Prepography advertiser LuckyGunner has some more 9mm in stock. Not having much luck with the other calibers mentioned above this week though.
- Advertisers Brownells and Sportsman’s Guide are taking orders on a backorder basis but do have oddball calibers in stock.
- Russian calibers like 7.62×39 and 7.62x54R have limited availability at these sites.
- Many other calibers are readily available including .40, .38 Special, 30-06.
- No .22 cal long rifle to be seen anywhere.
I can still find a little 9mm in local stores but no 5.56/.223 or 7.62/.308 anywhere. What are you seeing in your area?